I've taken a blog from zero to successful. In one year:
• I went from zero to more than 1,000 subscribers to my email list.
• I increased my monthly page views ten fold.
• I landed a monthly guest-posting gig with one of Martha Stewart’s blogs.
• One of my posts was featured on the Huffington Post.
In year two, I’ve also:
• Produced guest posts for other sites that earned me hundreds of new email sign ups.
• Participated in a week-long telesummit that reached more than 30,000 of my ideal customers.
• And been invited to appear as an expert on a nationally-syndicated TV show.
All because of my blog. And I can help you do the same for your business.
In addition to being a full-time mom, I am the food editor for Yellow Scene Magazine, the largest publication in Boulder County, where I write award-winning food reviews and two food columns as well as feature articles and blogs. I am also a contributing editor for OrganicAuthority.com and the editor of Colorado Babies. You can visit my personal blog, LaughingLemonPie.com, where I talk about being a “family foodie” and living the foodie lifestyle with the realities of budgets, soccer practice, and picky eaters. (This is the one that I grew more than 800% in its first year!)
In case you couldn’t tell, I love to write and wordsmithing is my passion. If you’re interested in putting my passion to work for your business. Use the button below to schedule a free consultation.